If you haven’t heard about the new article everyone is fussing about, well today is your lucky day! The Education of Ministry of Malaysia had endorsed a brand new “guideline” filled with originality and creativity to help parents identify gays and lesbians “symptoms” in their children. All these hassle? What for? Here’s what they said, it is so that parents can take early corrective measurements on them.
Here is the GOLDEN list :-
Symptoms of gays:
- Have a muscular body and like to show their body by wearing V-neck and sleeveless clothes;
- Prefer tight and light-coloured clothes;
- Attracted to men; and
- Like to bring big handbags, similar to those used by women, when hanging out.
Symptoms of lesbians:
- Attracted to women;
- Besides their female companions, they will distance themselves from other women;
- Like to hang out, have meals and sleep in the company of women; and
- Have no affection for men.
From all these pathetic assumptions made, it is safe to say that more than 50% of males in Malaysia are gay? Since they wear sleeveless or tight or V-neck t-shirts. Also, gays somehow prefer lighter colour clothing and hold a women-like bag when hanging out. Wow. That’s new to me.
From this, I have learnt to judge a book by it’s cover by assuming that all of the above male models of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week are gay.
Moving on to the lesbians, lesbians tend to distance themselves from other women other than their companion. That’s interesting, I’m pretty sure I know tons of lesbos out there. Hmm. In addition, they like to hang out, have meals and sleep in the company with women. To all the women out there who enjoy hanging with y’all gal pal, be careful!! People might be judging you. What if I like sleeping with my mom? Does that make me a lesbian?
What an interesting guideline filled with stereotypes and prejudism.